The tutorial is self explanatory. But I did make a few changes to suit my needs. First, my t-shirt already had cap sleeves, so i didn't follow the instruction to cut off the sleeves. I cut the neck hole wider and less deep than the pic in the tutorial so that my picture didn't get cut off. And I added bias tape to make the mouth a little sturdier.
|I couldn't throw away this t-shirt because it was given to me by a student.|
|To make it a little stronger, I added bias tape to the mouth of my new bag.|
|Extra wide double fold worked with the overall look of my tshirt.|
|All done and ready for shopping!|